Community manager Fintech District
Fintech District is an open ecosystem that wants to represent the Italian fintech community. Created in 2017 by SELLALAB and Copernico, it aims to foster the development of Italian and European fintech companies, and to support the growth of the financial ecosystem of the future.
Fintech District aggregates leading Italian operators and leading technology, media and capital partners for the development of the industry, by promoting collaboration, competition, service interoperability and open innovation.
About The Role
- Update and own Fintech District’s Members & Partners database including contact details, company profiles, and funding information and any other relevant info;
- Manage and maintain the Fintech District Slack (or other) channel by providing engaging content and responding to queries;
- Support in the organization of events, workshops, webinars, and any other activity that involves the engagement of the community and investors, corporates, banks, public institutions;
- Manage relationships with key startup conferences arranging discounts and speaking slots for alumni;
- Track and provide evidence of the KPI reached by the community;
- Create new ways to engage with our members and partners and support their continued growth;
- Manage the Fintech District’s website and Newsletter and its providers;
- Propose and support new marketing and communication initiatives.
- Self-starter: take charge and deliver on your own; pro-active and independent
- Communicator: able to effectively communicate via calls, emails, face-to-face and at public events
- Connector: love growing your network and connecting people within your network to each other
- Detail Oriented: must be extremely detail oriented and execute tasks with great accuracy
- Multi-tasker: it’s a broad role juggling many different tasks
- Able to write, speak and pitch in English
- Startup Experience: either working in a startup or the startup ecosystem e.g. accelerator, incubator, VC etc
- Community or Events role experience
- Past professional experience in an international environment
- Interest in Fintech and willingness to learn more about the sector
If you want to apply, send your CV to email@example.com