Fintech District has launched the first digital course on technology and innovation in the financial sector. Promoted in collaboration with ItaliaFintech this project has, as its teachers, experts, industry leaders and entrepreneurs whose companies are shaping the fintech market both nationally and internationally.
This course is part of a larger training project on the theme of fintech, the Fintech District Academy, created by its team during the months of lockdown with the idea that the recovery of our country today also passes through innovation and digitization of services, primarily financial services and it is therefore important to spread and enhance the culture of fintech throughout the country.
The Fintech Masterclass is the first course promoted in the Academy. The course is designed for executives, entrepreneurs and young professionals and is divided into 6 modules:
- “Discover Fintech“: analyzes and deepens the fintech phenomenon and current trends
- “Regulation & Technology“: identifies and understands both the current regulatory framework and the technologies most widely used in financial services.
- “The fintech taxonomy“: describes how individual fintech verticals operate with a focus on their business models.
- “Open innovation: Collaborating with the Fintechs“: describes the processes and opportunities that occur through collaborations in the financial ecosystem.
- “The most promising startups“: describes the market trends and gives way to the most active and promising fintech startups on the market, to tell their story through their c-levels
- “Wrapping up”: conclusion including the video of ItaliaFintech, concerning the current situation and the future challenges of the sector, together with the final test of conclusion of the course
At the end of the course participants will be able to identify opportunities and build strategies to adopt fintech solutions and innovate the digital offer of Financial Services. They will also be offered the opportunity to network by sharing ideas and confronting a network of experienced entrepreneurs and thought leaders from the Italian fintech ecosystem. Almost 20 hours of e-learning are available, with the contribution of more than 30 professionals. A final test is foreseen to obtain a certificate of completion.
With the aim of making the course accessible to as many people as possible, Fintech District has launched on DeRev the Empower Fintech Knowledge campaign to be able to attend the course at a reduced price. At the same time, Fintech District will offer a maximum of 20 free accesses to deserving talents.
To participate in the selection for free access, simply send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV (including authorization for the processing of personal data) and entering “TALENT – Reward Crowdfunding”.
If you wish to stay updated about news, events and initiatives of the Fintech District, subscribe to our newsletter HERE