Thanks to its network, Fintech District is inaugurating a new activity in support of the startup community which now counts 150 members. It ismaking available to them,free of charge, the skills of many professionals coming from different fields.
After investigating what could be the needs of fintech, its most poignant and painful points, FD has built important partnerships with professional firms that, as from today, will be helping Fintech companies become stronger, finding and pursuing new business opportunities.
Preparatory work for the project started months ago but never before has it been so necessary and important to support the Italian ecosystem in the face of “extra” unknown events related to the pandemic. All these in addition to those that are already part of the path of a company that must conquer its market and strengthen its position.
Exploring the group of professionals available, each Fintech can ask FD for a free needs assessment and analysis and then take advantage of this service by choosing the areas and offer based on the needs assessment and gap analysis. At this point, it can book a meeting with the professional it considers most useful. At present it will be a call but hopefully this will soon be a flesh and blood meeting at Copernico Isola for 32
The three areas identified by FD are Talent&People, Organization, Growth.
Here are the professionals the Fintech District startups will meet.
- BonelliErede, market leader for legal and tax services in Italy, brings together its digital innovation expertise in a dedicated Focus Team focusing on 4 key areas: innovation, fintech, insurtech and start-ups
- Carbonetti and Partners is a boutique firm highly specialized, inter alia, in Corporate and M&A, Banking and Finance regulation and Capital Markets law
- Leyton advises clients all aspects of innovation funding, energy consultancy and capital advisory
- Linklaters is a leading global law firm, combining legal expertise with a collaborative and innovative approach to help clients navigate constantly evolving markets and regulatory environments.
- NoDoubt is an Independent Consultancy Firm founded in 2015 and active in Human Resources & Organization.
- StartupbootCamp – Joost Bergen is an entrepreneur, investor and Fintech lead at Startupbootcamp. Joost brings a wealth of experience in the Corporate Banking ecosystem on how technology enables the delivery of value, operational efficiency and reduction of risk.
- Value4you offers training on traditional and innovative finance issues to founders, entrepreneurs, managers and administrators and provides CFO services to companies to fuel growth.
- Wexplore is an HRTech company specialized in providing technological and human solutions to drive the development of organizations and their people.
As we wait to know which new pages of history of our ecosystem will be written thanks to these collaborations, we invite you to discover all the services we are offering to the fintech startups of the community in this page
Stay up to date on Fintech District’s activities and events,SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER