HubSpot Service Hub: Onboarding for startups
What is the ideal strategy to get the most out of your investment? Each company has a different answer depending on the size and industry, as far as startups are concerned one answer can certainly be inbound marketing. Why? Because inbound marketing, unlike the old outbound, can bring more results and build solid foundations for the future in terms of a contact base and brand awareness.
Despite the potentially excellent results it can bring, inbound marketing is no magic: to make the most of this strategy you need skills and highly efficient tools. There are two suggestions:
- rely on a partner with several years of experience in the field
- choose an online platform that has constant updates so as to be always in line with market needs.
It is from these assumptions that the collaboration between Fintech and Delmonte is born: to combine experience and specialized knowledge with HubSpot, a leading all-in-one software in the inbound marketing sector.
Why choose Hubspot? Because, in addition to the completeness and number of its features, it boasts a series of economic advantages for startups.
Onboarding is a complete package designed to help startups get the most out of Hubspot. Onboarding, in collaboration with Fintech+Delmonte, consists of three parts:
- A setup phase of the platform,
- The creation of a training plan for the staff,
- On-the-job assistance for the entire duration of the contract.
HubSpot Sales Hub: features and advantages
HubSpot was born as a marketing software. Over the years, to meet the ever-changing needs of users, it has opened its doors to the Service Hub, part of the platform dedicated to customer relationship management. Among the main and most important tools for the life of a startup in this platform we can find:
- Conversations tool: here you have all of your communication channels (email inbox, live chat, form, messenger, and much more). What’s best about this tool is that it is integrated with HubSpot CRM so that you can access all contact’s information anytime you want during your conversation.
- NPS (Net Promoter Score): what are the chances that your current customer or contact will recommend your company to a friend or a colleague? The answer lies in the Net Promoter Score that you can get thanks to the HubSpot’s feedback & surveys tool.
- Knowledge Base: there are always plenty of questions regarding you business (the so-called FAQs). Instead of answering the same questions multiple times, why don’t you answer once for all? Thanks to HubSpot Service Hub it is possible to build a Knowledge Base: a new area in you website where you can upload, manage, edit and monitor questions and answers.
- Reporting tool. You can keep track of the results achieved through this reporting tool: ticket totals by source, ticket closed totals by rep, ticket totals over time, knowledge base article total views over time, customer loyalty score, feedback survey response comments, and more!
If we were able to intrigue you or, more simply, you would like more information about marketing onboarding with the Fintech + Delmonte team, please contact us -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the other episodes of the Hubspot special on Marketing and Sales